While we’d all love to make 10 Million dollars with our blogs, not all of us have been successful in getting anywhere near close to this number.
Kyle Taylor of ThePennyHoarder.com is one of the few who are hitting it out of the park with his blog. This type of income comes with razor sharp strategy and a keen eye to detail.
Here he talks to Steve Chou author of another one of my favorite websites, MyWifeQuitHerJob.com about his tactics and strategies. While you’re there please sign up for Steve’s list. You won’t regret it.
What You’ll Learn:
- What gave Kyle the idea to create The Penny Hoarder.
- How a blog can generate 10 million dollars of revenue in a year.
- How he gets over 10,000 emails subscribers per day
- How to run profitable ads on Facebook
- How a post to his Facebook page crashed my site
Listen here: Kyle Taylor Podcast